Friday, January 13, 2012

Before
After

So, the unthinkable happened. Dalen asked for a haircut...JUST like his dads. I'm not one to deprive my child of the freedom to choose their own outfits (even if they don't quite match), choose what they want for lunch and so on but I just wasn't ready to cut it THAT short. But I will say this, his hair is shorter than it's ever been since we have let it grow out. He really looks like a different kid. Too grown up, too polished and put together if you ask me but he loves it. Every morning he washes his own hair, brushes it and claims to "style it". What a divo!

Today Cola begins speech therapy in our home. We are thinking she possibly has a slight speech delay and just want to stay on top of things so prevent her from getting behind. What is this woman going to do??!! I am really curious to find out!

Nothing heavy, deep or inspirational today just wanted to give a brief update.

No comments: